We’re hiring: Graphic Designer
We are a brand communications agency based in central Bath.
We work with local and national brands including: Grenson Shoes, Virgin Radio,
Summit Chairs, talkSPORT, Duoboots.
We need a graphic designer with a few years’ experience to join our busy studio.
You will working alongside our small, but perfectly formed team of creatives.
We are looking for someone with technical ability with genuine attention-to-detail to help us deliver our ideas in both digital and print (and sometimes video) formats.
You will be working primarily on one of our coolest clients. Therefore, a joy for fashion will be a good thing!
You will be producing a wide range of work, from emails and social media assets, to look books, POS and much much more.
You’ll need to know Adobe Creative Suite intimately (After Effects and Premiere Pro would be a bonus).
You’ll be comfortable working with brand guidelines and managing all artwork collateral.
You will be cool under pressure and confident working self-sufficiently.
You’ll have excellent knowledge of both digital and print needs and be able to produce Artwork on spec and on time.
You should be upbeat, and work well as part of a close knit team.
You will have great organisational skills, and strong willingness to learn.
Your skillset and experience:
• Good knowledge of all social media platforms and formats
• Happy working with a CMS (mainly WordPress) to update and upload digital assets
• Experience working with Campaign monitor and Hubspot email templates
• Strong digital artwork knowledge
• Strong print artwork knowledge
• HTML, CSS, JS and PHP understanding would be a bonus
• Acute file Management skills
• Photoshop retouching
• PPT, Keynote and Word knowledge an advantage but not essential
• You are a brand guideline guardian
• Central Bath office location
• Competitive salary
• 22 days holiday + paid Christmas closure
How to apply
If you’d like to apply or if you have any further questions, please send your CV/portfolio to